S.E.A.N.I.C.U.S.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yarr! Dattebayo!

Thanks to hard work, a good attitude and supportive friends, I have been elected captain of my crew in Puzzle Pirates. This won't mean much to many of you, but to my pirate buddies, thanks!

Yes, as you may have seen from Eric's blog, I'm addicted to Naruto. It's quite an interesting and entertaining show. I've just recently finished watching the second season (starting on the third). The second is pretty interesting because you get to see a bunch of different characters get developed. While the first season moved pretty quickly, the second spent all its time on the Chuunin exam (which incidentally started in the last 3 episodes of the first season). The third so far seems to be developing both the external storyline and Naruto's individual struggles. I have to struggle to watch less than 3 episodes a day! AAAH!

Anyway, the clock is ticking until New York! (and Easter and end of semester and wedding...) I'm very excited, but also nervous! Wish me luck.